If you plan on your child(ren) to attend school in-person for the 2023-24 school year, you can disregard this message.
The LDCSB believes that in-person learning is the best option for all our students. Even though it is not yet spring, planning is underway for the Fall and the 2023-24 school year.
All Students Currently Learning Full Time Remotely/Online
All students will automatically be registered at their home (physical) school for the 2023-24 school year. Even if there is a remote/online option available, students will still be attached to their home school.
Indication of Interest Forms
At this time, it is not yet confirmed which remote/online learning options the LDCSB will offer for the 2023-24 school year. Please complete the form below by the end of the day on April 4 if you wish to indicate an interest for remote/online learning options for your elementary or secondary student(s) for the 2023-24 school year.
- The LDCSB will only be able to provide remote/online options if there is a full class of students in a particular grade or subject.
- Students must reside within the LDCSB boundaries and regular attendance protocols apply.
- French Immersion, Choir and Music, Advanced Placement, and International Baccalaureate programs will not be available remotely/online.
- Students with complex learning needs are best supported in schools.
- Requests to return to in-person learning during the school year will be very limited.
- Secondary courses will only be offered asynchronously, as e-learn courses.
2023-24 Indication of Remote/Online Interest Form